Here’s what you have to do to enter this exciting competition…
1. Make a simple video of yourself with a smartphone lasting under 5 minutes.
2. In the video, create a Recipe or a Cocktail and telling us why you deserve a ABHTI Scholarship.
3. Upload your video to Your Facebook Page or to YouTube
4. Send a link to your video to us by email to email@example.com
5. Be quick as the deadline for videos is Monday 30th June 2014.
All videos will be uploaded to www.facebook.com/FoodandDrink.Antigua
THE WINNER will be featured in the 2015 Food & Drink Guide
Associate Degree Programmes (2 years) Culinary Arts
Diploma Programmes (1 year) Food & Beverage Operations
Certificate Programmes (1 year): Basic Cooking or Food & Beverage Service
To attend the ABHTI you must already meet the following qualification requirements for each program:
Associate Degree Programmes: 5 CXC passes including English A and Maths
Diploma Programmes: 4 CXC passes including English A Mandatory
Certificate Programmes: 3 CXC passes including English A Mandatory
Visit the ABHTI website for further information about entry requirements and full details of all the programmes they offer.